We are excited to give you more information about our inaugural Pre-K class of 2024-2025! We could not be more excited about adding some darling “Cubs” to our school days in the 2024-2025 school year.
Here is some general program info:
- 4 years old by September 1, 2024
- Tuesday/Thursday – 8:00-3:30
- 12:1 student:teacher ratio
- Certified teacher and aide
- PE and Enrichment time
- Students will bring their lunch
- Rest time
- Field Trip
- Students will wear the GPA elementary school uniform.
- Students will be a part of all K-6 elementary school programming including Daddy/Daughter Dance, Mother/Son Dodgeball, spring musical, Blue Crew, Little Lion Cheer, and all special school days (s’mores day, PJ reading day, etc).
The Pre-K program will be a beautiful transition into kindergarten. The curriculum will align with the years to come and will give kids a great start at their future years at Grace Prep.
One unique difference of this program will be the satellite campus days. There will not be traditional assignment sheets with specific assignments for students to do and turn in to the teachers. Instead, the teacher will provide “Explore and Experience” activities/ideas for families to do that sets the stage for “learning at home” (Satellite days).
The cost for Pre-K will be $4995. Each of you have other children at Grace Prep, so remember your second/additional children receive a 10% multi-student discount.
We will open this opportunity to the public beginning on February 1st, but want this to be available to our community first. 😊
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you are ready to move forward.